User is able to create a new folder even though the access is restricted on the New Library work center view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Library work center.
- Go to the New Library view.
- Select New folder.
- Create a new folder for Library.
User is able to create new folder even though the access to New Library is restricted.
User has unrestricted acces to the Attachment view.
Currently we have technical dependencies between Attachments and New library view.
The New Library and Attachments work center should have same access restriction.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to General Settings view.
- Click on Business Users.
- Select the User ABC (ABC denotes User ID).
- Go to the Access Restriction tab.
- Ensure that view COD_DOCUMENTLOOKUP_WCVIEW and COD_LIBRARY_WCVIEW has the same access restriction.
New Library, Attachments, New folder in New Library. , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-ATT , Attachments , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions