When in Provisioning, enabling Social Sourcing, the three options Job Marketing, Career Site Builder and Candidate Account Simplification are grayed out, how to enable them to be checkable?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Provisioning;
- Search for "Enable Social Sourcing";
- Check it;
- Select "Recruiting Marketing";
- Notice that the three following options are grayed out:
This happens because you need to first save the setting enabled so the next ones become active.
- Check "Enable Social Sourcing";
- Select "Recruiting Marketing:
- Now, scroll back up and click in Save inside this section:
- Now, go back to that setting and you will see that you are now able to check them:
Social, sourcing, provisioning, enable, marketing, job, career, site, builder, candidate, account, simplification, gray, not, able, enable, check , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , How To