I want to understand how I can post Xing Standard Enhanced job ads in Recruiting Posting.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
A prerequisite is to have signed a contract with Xing job board.
Once the contract is signed, you can follow the steps below:
- Add “Xing Standard Enhanced” in Recruiting Posting through the Job Board Marketplace (see SAP Knowledge Based Article 2727102)
- Optional: Configure a “Banner Image URL” and/or “User Profile URL”. Please note that if User Profile URL is not set, Xing will automatically assign your default Profile URL associated to your customer account.
- Click “Add and close” - – This will send a request to Xing that they will have to approve before you can post job ads
- Once that Xing has accepted your request, you’ll be notified by e-mail. It means that you’re now ready to post Xing Standard Enhanced ads
- Go to “Post and Manage jobs”
- Select “Xing Standard Enhanced”
- Click “Next”
- Fill in the form – Please not that you can now add formatted text within the “Description” part
- Validate your posting
Please note that it may have some delay before the job ad is posted on Xing website. This is due to the processing time on both Xing and SAP’s sides.
Please also note that the status of the job ad cannot be accessed through Recruiting Posting’s interface. The reason behind this is that, with this new partnership, XING is not able to send us feedback with the status of the job ad.
2823840 - Can I post on Xing through SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting?
2823941 - Deprecation of Xing Standard job ads - Recruiting Posting
2865616 - How can I post Xing Professional jobs in Recruiting Posting?
2727102 - How to set up new job board - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, Job board, Xing, Enhanced, standard, posting, Post and Manage jobs, formatted text , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , How To