You are performing an advanced search using the fields Sales Organization and Sales Office. Dependent on your Sales Organization selections, the Sales Office options change.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
As example, we are using the Advanced Search on Opportunities.
Go to the Sales work centre.
Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click the Advanced Search button.
- Enter any Sales Organization 123 (123 represents the Sales Org ID).
- For the field Sales Office, you have the option to select any of the maintained Sales Offices for that Sales Org.
- Add another Sales Organization 456 to your search (456 represents the name of the second Sales Org ID).
- You no longer find any Sales Office options to select.
Sales office and sales org fields show values in dependency of each other.
If the two Sales Organizations do not have the same Sales Offices maintained, the system will not provide any Sales Offices to choose from.
The selection of Sales Office values is bound to the selection of Sales Organization and vice versa.
You can either select the Sales Offices by which you want to filter, or select the Sales Organizations by which you want to filter. If both have the same values, this will not affect your search.
Sales Org, search, empty, no data found , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To