- SAP IQ could crash when IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP dbspace is full. For MPX, when IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP dbspace is full on a MPX node, this node could crash.
- The following messages can be seen in iqmsg file:
- Allocation failed. Dbspace IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP is OUT OF SPACE
Allocation successful. Dbspace IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP
- Non-Fatal IQ Internal Error Detected
at slib/s_blockmap.cxx:7290 on thread 140350221338368 (TID 1561)
with Query_Name: distinct_count
Stack at point where server ran out of unprivileged space
- Stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
CR819840 ; CR#819840 ; 819840; ThrowIfOutOfSpace ; s_bt::BTFFindEQPREV ; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , HAN-DYT , SAP HANA Dynamic Tiering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.