You are going to prepare Russian Financial Statement using transaction J3RXMLEXP or Advanced Compliance Reporting for S/4HANA.
- In the configuration Financial Statement Version (FSV) is used.
- This FSV contains both forms: Balance (Form 1) and Profit and Loss (Form 2), also known as BS and P&L.
- According to Russian legislation some G/L Accounts have to be included into both forms BS and P&L.
- Financial Statement Version (FSV) does not allow to include the same G/L Account more than one time.
There is a need for clarification how Financial Statement Version can be customized.
- SAP RU-FI: Reporting
- SAP ERP 6.0 and higher
- Software component: SAP_APPL 600 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 617 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 700 and higher
- S/4HANA all versions
Russia, 5.08, J3RTAXREP, J3RXMLEXP, BRU1, Balance Form, Income Statement, ACR, SRF, RU_FIN_STMNT, SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT_RU , KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-RU , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.