When you are performing address validation (DQM Micro Services enabled) in an Account, system throws Exception/Short Dump
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center
- Edit an Account
- Go to Address tab
- Click the icon to validate the address
Cause for the issue is that you are using an URL in communication system (ADDRESS_VALIDATION) to call DQM
URL address to be maintained in Communication System (Address Validation in C4C)
- This URL should be associated with the Data Quality Microservice.
- If it is incorrect URL then it may cause a dump
- The URL for Data Quality Microservice can be found by logging into your SCP account through the SCP Cockpit and navigating to Services -> Data Quality Services -> Application URL
Does SAP support third-party address validation?
- SAP does currently not support third party address validation
Maintain the correct URL in communication system and try again to validate the address
KBA , LOD-LE-RC-ADR , Address , Problem