How to disable a Beta Goal Import job?
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- Access the instance Provisioning;
- Go to Managing Job Scheduler > Manage Scheduled Jobs;
- In the 'Job Type' dropdown menu, select Goal Import and click on Refresh;
- In the 'Job Name' row where you see 'Goal Import', scroll to the right side, click in the dropdown menu and hit "Cancel/terminate";
- The job schedule will stop until you manually re-enable it.
disable goal import job, goal management, how to, objective, goals, objectives, objective management , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , Template Management , How To