- In tcode S_AHR_61003917 or OOQM, when using F4 Search the check boxes are missing when selecting them in the ascending order
- If you directly select the check boxes immediately after pressing F4 ( without sorting ) you are able to select the multiple check boxes
- SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.50 CORE prior to SP008 patch level
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Pack 4 (EHP 4)
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 5
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 6
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 7
- SAP ERP 6.0, EHP 8 (and higher)
F4, descending order, SAP GUI for Windows; sapgui, check boxes, disappear, SAP frontend, client , KBA , PA-PD , Personnel Development , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.