- The time zone of the user who added/displayed the scheduled job in DBA Planning Calendar is different from the system time zone
- Extra entry with the status "Not avilable" corresponding to the scheduled job exists
- The following message is displayed in the Action Description of the scheduled job
"This action has not been scheduled via the DBA Planning Calendar. Therefore parameter settings are not available."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1, 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
DB13, STZAC, SU01 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.