- When rebooting all ASE & SRS servers in a replication system, some target DB recovery time may take longer.
- This cause DSI connection to tsuspend with the following error:
ERROR #1028 DSI(112 ASE.RDB) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5329)
Message from server: Message: 921, State 1, Severity 14 -- 'Database 'RDB' has not been recovered yet - please wait and try again.
ERROR #13045 DSI(112 ASE.RDB) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5333)
Failed to connect to server 'ASE' as user '<user>'.
The DSI thread for database 'ASE.RDB' is shutdown.
- Assign Action to retry_forever does not solve the issue.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP200 and up
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
RepServer, CR819755, CR#819755, 819755 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.