Customer wants to remove the "SAP Jam" option for the end users, from the module picker drop down in BizX.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- The "SAP Jam" drop down option is shown to users who have the "SAP Jam access" permission in RBP (Role Based Permission).
- "Enable User Permission" must be ticked in provisioning JAM configuration then you can control its visibility via RBP.
- In order to remove the option, the permission itself will need to be removed for that user, which will deactivate the user's profile in Jam.
- It is not possible to remove the "SAP Jam" option in the module picker, while retaining the Jam access permission for the user.
Remove SAP Jam option, SAP Jam drop down option , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , Integration with SF BizX , Problem