SAP Credit Management (FSCM) is active on your system.
There are certain scenarios during SAP Credit Management activities that trigger follow-on processes. Examples of these situations are:
- Business partner's score changes --> Risk class is automatically changed
- Credit check fails --> Blocked in credit management indicator (UKMBP_CMS_SGM-XBLOCKED) is automatically set on the Business Partner
- Limit utilization changes --> Blocked in credit management indicator (UKMBP_CMS_SGM-XBLOCKED) is automatically set on the Business Partner
- Limit utilization exceeds 100% --> Credit Limit of the Business Partner in the given credit segment is set to invalid
- Business partner's check rule changes --> Credit re-check is triggered on the sales documents
- Credit limit is changed manually --> approval process is triggered, Credit Limit Request is issued and needs to be approved
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
• SAP S/4HANA
event, eventing, follow-on, credit management, FSCM, Kreditmanagement, Ereignis, Folgeprozess , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.