You are looking for your contact details in a data source but the data source Business Partner Master Data (technical ID CODBPARTNER) does not show them.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work Center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Show all and search for the data source Business Partner Master Data (technical ID CODBPARTNER).
- Select and open the preview for this data source.
- Open the value help for characteristic Business Partner and select the one you want to open.
- Go to the tab View and add characteristic Email to the data source view
- You will notice that the Email is shown as # not assigned.
This is the expected system behaviour.
The detailed data from your contacts is available in the data source Contact Master Data (technical ID CODBPCONTB).
This scenario is only reproducible if your business partner are also used as contacts for a customer for example. The contact details are available in the Contact Master Data but not in the Business Partner Master Data data source.
business partner; contacts; contact; CODBPCONTB; CODBPARTNER , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To