- When selecting "View report as HTML" in PRD, the display does not show the full HTML output in the PRD viewing display pane.
- When pasting the generated URL into a browser, a blank page is displaying and does not show the HTML display.
- Is there a setting that needs to be turned on for HTML display to fully render in PRD?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Plateau Report Designer (PRD)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access PRD
2. Create a custom report
3. Select Preview in HTML tab
- The Preview Pane provides a simplified view of the data and will not display all of the formatting
- This is a funtionality limitation of the PRD Preview Pane
SF, success factors PRD, can't see, custom reports , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , Problem