How it works the Onboarding draft section in Manage Pending Hires.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 and 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Why system created duplicate record in "MPH > Drafts" folder when user performed "save draft" on MPH > Onboarding folder ?
- This duplicate copy is (as suggested by the name) a draft of the original activity. There your changes will be saved for future edition, so your original activity will be kept untouched.
Which records are kept in Drafts(Onboarding) section?
- Only the drafts for Onboarding are kept at that section. Other drafts (such as from RCM or Add new Employee) are kept at Drafts section.
Which record should be processed in Manage Pending Hires? The draft or the original activity?
- You can choose which activity you do want to complete. There is no problem on complete the draft instead the original activity.
- But there is a small difference: If you complete the draft activity, the original activity will be also marked as completed. If you complete the original activity, the draft will be kept in the draft section, so you'll have to delete that particular draft manually later.
Onboarding; Draft; Manage Pending Hires , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To