- Not all Virtual Units are transferred to the other server when SAP system is being patched and system is restarted
- Following INF messages appear at HAC log file
- INF> Removed IP address [184.108.40.206]
- INF> ELEMENT [IP 220.127.116.11] ID : Removed IP address [18.104.22.168] as Service Access Point.
- INF> ELEMENT [IP 22.214.171.124] ID : Status set to [INACTIVATING] due to Removing the local address
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Contact Center, HAC, handshake, network, Service Access Point, Removed IP address, INACTIVATING, failure, service, delay , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.