The "Send to Next Step" button is missing for the currently with user of a pre-approved requisition.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SucessFactors Performance Management
If the option "Disable Send button" is checked in Form Template Settings it means the Send to Next Step button is disabled.
- Go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings
- Click on the template
- Un-Check the option "Disable Send button"
- Click on "Update Form Template"
- The Send to Next Step button should be available again.
SuccessFactors, SF, Recruiting, Performance, Management, Form, Send to Next Step, Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem