- As of the b1908 release, the option to enable the "classic" Goal Search (TGM People Selector) is now available.
- In the b1902 release, the Goal Plan People Search was enhanced to align with the Employee Profile people picker search.
- With this latest enhancement, the option to switch back to the previous version of the Goal Search is now available.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Goal Plan
Select the Goal Search dropdown
The Goal Search is aligned with the Employee Profile People Picker search - it shows Peers, and Matrix Reports are not visible:
- To revert to the "classic" Goal Search (TGM People Selector), go to Admin Center > Goal Management Feature Settings.
- Enable the "Enable Goal Management People Selector" setting and save:
- Navigate to the Goal Plan
- Select the Goal Search dropdown
The "classic" Goal Search option is now available - this shows the Matrix Reports and Peers are no longer visible:
GMv12 is enabled
RBP is enabled
KB article 2778889 - Search Options for Goal and Development Plans Show "Peers" instead of "Matrix Reports"
sf, success factors, PMGM, GM, objective, People, Picker, Selector, Feature, Settings, Manager, Peer, Matrix Reports, Direct Report , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , Problem