Goal title in goal section is different from the goal name in Objective Details tab in PM form.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open PM or 360 form in Inbox folder
- Go to Goal section and modify any goal name then save
- Goal Title in goal section is different from the Goal Name in Objective Details tab
The standard field "Name" uses "enum" type in Goal Plan XML.
It is working as designed. Though standard field "Name" can be defined as text, textarea or enum in goal plan XML, the recommended type is "text".
When the field "name" uses "enum" type, the Goal Title in goal section of PM forms will display the "goal-value" instead of "goal-label" defined in goal plan XML.
Should you still want to use "enum" type for field "name", please engage this to an Implementation Partner for them to change in the XML file the "enum-value" as the title you wanted to display in Goal section of PM forms.
Supported configurations for Goal Management by Product Support is outlined here: 2250190 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Request for Goal Plans and what is an Implementation Request in Goal Management.
Goal Title, Enum Value, Enum Label, PM form, 360 form , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem