Reports scheduled via Report Distributor will not run
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Distributor
- The initiating of scheduled jobs had stopped while manual jobs still were processed.
- When Ops re-enabled the scheduler, after fixing the issue, there was a large backlog of scheduled jobs.
- All of these jobs then entered the queue together; however, due to the finite resources available, not all can be immediately processed simultaneously.
- The job server system automatically allocates jobs to servers according to their availability, avoiding server overload, which is counter productive.
- Servers achieve less overall throughput when overloaded, thus the system aims to maintain an ideal level of resource usage to maximize job throughput.
- Operations has informed us the issue is resolved.
- The Workaround is to run the report distributor manually.
sf, success factors, reports scheduler, schedule, WFA, ANA, RPT , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions