- After installing SAP Information Steward, all the "dbo.al_*" tables are missing including AL_MACHINE_INFO table.
- Error :"Invalid object name Al_Machine_Info" occurred when processing profiling and connection tasks in Information Steward Application.
- Data Services setup.engine log shows issues related to repository registeration ""[DSRepoRegister]: Set property DSRepoRegActionFailedMsg to: Data Services Repository registration with the CMS failed. After the installation completes, you must register the repository with the CMS using the Central Management Console by navigating to CMC Home -> Data Services -> Repositories."
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP11 Patch 3
- SAP Information Steward 4.2 SP11 Patch 3
- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database
BODS, DS, IS, BOIS, repoman, repositories, repo, DB, database, tables, creation, create, miss, missing, tables missing, recreate , KBA , EIM-IS-DEP , Information Steward - Deployment Install Upgrade , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.