Though replication to IQ is working, but the performance is bad.
- A new connection to an IQ system that was created using insert location.
- Items noticed on Replication:
Dump transaction is processing very slowly.
dump transaction MYdb '20XX0826 15:41:02:946' 0x010f466210000000000000000000000032303139303832362031353a34
- admin who,sqm -- shows that the connection is progressing:
- The lag in the outbound queue is growing.
- Configurations between the old connection and the new connection have not changed.
- On the IQ msg log:
Transactions are taking too long to commit - it can take several minutes to commit just a few records.
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
- SAP Replication Server 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
SAP IQ 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.