The system displays the above error message when you try to perform a logistics posting like confirm a Put-Away or Pick Task.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
We will take the example of confirming a Put Away task to explain the steps.
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Task Control view.
- Search for the relevant Put Away task, select it and choose the Confirm button.
- Enter the relevant Quantity and Logistics Area information to receive the goods and choose the Save button.
The system displays the error message Actual Delivery Date Must Be Between DD.MM.YYYY And Today
In Business ByDesign there is a restriction set up that you will not be allowed to make inventory postings beyond six months in the past. This restriction is done to make sure that all logistics postings are completed within six months. Since there could be genuine reasons where the end users are not able to complete their inventory postings within six months, we have provided an option to enable postings beyond six months in the past. This can be set up in the Business Configuration of your Implementation Projects.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Search for the relevant implementation project and choose the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Scoping section and make sure that the option Inventory Posting is selected from the sub-element Inventory Management under the scoping element Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics.
- Move to the Questions section and expand the scoping element Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics.
- Under Inventory Management select Inventory Postings.
- Select the question Do you want to extend the posting period beyond 6 months?
Once the above question is selected and updated to the implementation project you will be able to make inventory postings beyond six months in the past.
not able to make inventory postings, post data six months in the past, inventory posting error , KBA , post data six months in past , byd , posting material beyond six months past , inventory posting error , post material beyond six months in past , back dated material posting , post material six months in the past , back dated posting of materials , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , How To