When clicking on the configure button of the configuration step Assign Flow Types to G/L Accounts, the below error occurs:
"Could not find primary filename in customer solution".
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage Your Solution".
- Choose Option "Configure Your Solution".
- Go to the configuration step 100025-Assign Flow Types to G/L Accounts.
- Click on the Configure button.
- You will receive the error "Could not find primary filename in customer solution".
The reason you're getting the error is because the scope item J78 which has Advance Cash Management license is not active in the system.
The scope item J78-Advance Cash Operations needs to be activated in the system. Otherwise the relevant funcionality will not be available.
S/4HANA cloud, S4_PC, FIN_FSCM_CLM, Assign Flow Types to G/L Accounts, 100025, Could not find primary filename in customer solution, configure. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM , SAP Cash Management , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions