- In SAC client, User wants to replace NULL with 0. However, the DATA function does not set the result to 0.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- the data is having original value: NULL
- DATA([d/DIMENSION] = "xxxx") = 0
- the result is not set to 0
- DATA=0 generates 0 in which cell has transaction data, not for NULL.
- If you want to generate “0” value to all scope, including for the cells having transaction data as well as having “NULL’ value, please use DATA = 1-1.
Then it would replace NULL with 0.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0