You have configured an Object Value Selector(OVS) on your Custom Fine-Tuning Activity and expect the selection to be displayed as a number, however leading zeros are appended to the number upon selection like shown in the below screenshot.
Field A,B and C refer to the custom fields defined in the Business Configuration Object.
- SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
You have created a custom PDI solution that contains a Business Adaption Catalog along with the:
- Business Configuration Object
- Business Configuration Set
- Business Configuration View
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go the Implementation Projects View.
- Open the Activity List for the Current Project.
- Navigate to your custom fine-tuning activity and open it.
- Open the OVS in your fine-tuning activity and select the value.
- The value is displayed with leading zeros in the fine-tuning activity list.
This is caused by the UI Designer>DataModel properties being incorrectly set.
Adjust the following properties in the DataModel & Designer tabs of the UI Designer:
- Change the CCTS Type to "identifier" for the affected field of the Business Configuration View as shown in the screenshot below.
- Change the "Interpret as integer" property to "True" for the OVS Field as shown in the screenshot below.
PDI, BC, BCO, Business Configuration, Fine-Tuning, UI Designer, Custom
KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem