- How to rename a cloud tenant
- Change tenant names in order to distinguish them from other cloud tenants
- How to change the generic tenant name to a more descriptive name
- Not sure which tenant to choose when logging support incidents
- How to update the tenant name displayed in the support portal
- How to update the tenant ID in the portal
- How to use the System Data option Request for System Name/ID Change
- Do not see the three dots in the top right of the screen
- SAP for Me > Systems & Provisioning > Systems
SAP ONE Support Launchpad System Data
- APPLIES TO: All Cloud Solutions
- DOES NOT APPLY TO: On-Premise Systems
SID , system name , cloud products , cloud systems , cloud instances , cloud-based products , instances , tenants , XXSERSAPSMPTEN , CompanyId , company id , sid , systemid , systemname , tenant-name , system-name , system description , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN , Sytem Data Cloud Tenants , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.