When trying to add an image to a question an error message about 'unsupported file type' pops in the screen
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Content > Assessment> Search and Edit either an exam or question or Create a new exam or question.
- Click on the question and select upload image.
- Upload .jpg or .png files.
- Receive the error message below:
The attachment configuration is not set properly.
To fix this behavior you may check the supported attachment types by following the steps below:
- System Admin > Configuration> System Configuration
- Select Attachment
- See the list below
add image; upload image; image; question; exam; assessment; quiz; unsupported file type , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem