A user wants to disable or enable 'Country/Region Code' and 'Phone Number' field from the candidate creation page of the external careers site. Is it possible?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to External Careers Site
- Attempt to create new candidate profile
- Observe fields on candidate creation initial page
- In order to minimize the creation of duplicate candidates SuccessFactors has an advanced feature requiring candidates to input thier phone number during candidate creation.
- The fields "Country/Region Code" and "Phone Number" on the candidate creation page derive from these settings and reinforce duplicate candidate creation is minimal.
- Checking this option will prevent creating candidate profiles in the system, when a candidate profile with the phone country/region code and phone number already exists in the system.
- This applies when a candidate profile is being created through External Candidate View, Recruiter View, and Agency user view. It does not apply to Employee Review view.
- To Disable or Enable the 'Country/Region Code' and 'Phone Numbers' fields from the inital candidate creation page
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Duplicate Candidates > Advanced Options
- Under Enforce additional candidate profile duplicity check upon candidate profile creation
- Enable/Disable Check country/region code and phone number
2103863 - Manage Duplicate Candidates in SuccessFactors Recruiting
SF, Success Factors, RCM, phoneCountryCode, Check country code and phone number, Country/Region code, candidate page, creation page, SMS , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions