- All the jobs are failing with the following error for PostgreSQL database only.
CON-120307: |Session ODBC call <SQLConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLConnect> for data source <> failed: <[SAP BusinessObjects][ODBC PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver]Connection refused. Verify Host Name and Port Number. [SAP BusinessObjects][ODBC PostgreSQL Wire Protocol driver]Can't connect to server on 'IP Address'>. Notify Customer Support.>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support.
- Datastore is connecting successfully to the database and also ports are open bidirectionally.
- Telnet and ping works both ways.
- Netstat port works and port is listening.
- Hostname in odbc.ini file is correct.
- SAP Data Services
IPS, BI, DS, BODS, BODI, XI, OS, windows, odbc, DSN, ds_odbc.ini, hostname, connectivity, communication, bad connection, ports closed. , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS-CON , Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.