- DocuSign outside signing popup displays
- no DocuSign forms are supposed to trigger for that step
- Step where pop up displays has not DocuSign forms
- Using click to sign for the forms on the particular step
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Reach end of step and popup below displays for step
Outside signing is enabled
- DocuSign Outside Signing Support is an all-in solution and cannot be mixed with other signature types
- Only embedded signing (Add outside signing support = No) can be mixed with different signature types such as ClickToSign.
- Solution would be to either Use Outside signing for all forms, or to Select 'No' for 'Add outside signing support' which would enable you to use embedded DocuSing signing. With embedded DocuSign you may also keep using ClickToSign for some forms.
- If you choose to enable DocuSign outside signing for all forms make sure you select 'Use DocuSing,' for the forms under Onbording Dashboard>Reference Files>Forms as shown below
docu sign, DocuSign, docusign, embedded, internal, outside, pop up, ClickToSign , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , Problem