- You are trying to access the SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management (HALM)
- You have granted your tenant user the required HALM roles as per SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management Roles
- The XS engine is up and running via http://<hostname>:80<instance>/
- You have configured HTTP(S) traffic for the tenants as per Configure HTTP(S) Access to Tenant Databases via SAP HANA XS Classic
- You get a 403 Forbidden error
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management, HALM, tenant, SYSTEMDB, system db, 403, Forbidden, xsengine.ini, webdispatcher.ini, public_urls, wdisp/system_auto_configuration, HTTP, HTTPS, sap.hana.xs.lm.roles , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.