- How to display the Employee Status from the Job Information on the PP3 Header?
- How to map the Employee Status Value to a custom field on EP?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an Employee's record and notice that the Employee Status record is not indicated on the PP3 Header
- The expectation is to have the Employee Status from Job Info portlet displayed on the Header
This can be achieved by using a custom field on EP and mapping the Employee Status field to it. Follow the steps below :
- Identify a custom field that is not being used on EP standard element list(custom14 in this example)
- Map it to the Employee Status field using the xml code as below. This code needs to be Inserted on the "<hris-sync-mappings>" section of the Succession Data model :
- Once the changes are inserted, upload the modified data model and run a One-time Full HRIS Sync Job, which will ensure that the Employee Statuses are synced over to the custom field.
- Navigate to Configure people profile -> General Settings -> Configure Header Fields
- Include the newly created custom field on the list
- The Employee Status is displayed on the Header now
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, emplStatus, Indicate Status, sync employee status. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To