- After bcp in data, the data in the source table isn't replicated to the target table.
- The lock schema of the table is DOL and the table has no indexes
- dboption 'select into/bulkcopy/pllsort' is enabled for the source database
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
bcp, replicate, fast bcp, set logbulkcopy on , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.