Customer has copied query C_SALESVOLUMEANALYTICSQRY. After selecting the field SalesVolumeQuantity to add it to the query, the following errors are presented when saving the draft:
- Conditions for different elements or negations must be combined with AND
- Select option cannot be created; condition is too complex
- Error while processing WHERE clause
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1908
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the "Custom Analytical Queries" application
- Copy query "C_SALESVOLUMEANALYTICSQRY"
- Select the field SalesVolumeQuantity to add it
- Save the draft
Filter "SDDocumentCategory" is creating a complex condition on save of query.
- Open the Copied query
- Click "Filters" tab
- Search "SDDocumentCategory" and it displays "contains error" message
- Navigate to the right panel "Fixed Values"
- Edit and follow the steps in the document "Query_Condition_Solution.docx" attached
C_SALESVOLUMEANALYTICSQRY, Analytical, Query, Custom Analytical Queries, SDDocumentCategory , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem