- The ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error in the module CtlibRemoteAccess::getSubstValue() along with a stack trace:
Current process (0x38c9003b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000015f752b (CtlibRemoteAccess::getSubstValue(_cs_datafmt*, LeColumn*, int, unsigned char*, int, short)+0x65f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000029c)
- This impacted process (spdi) is running a procedure involving an INSERT-SELECT query against HADR tables in the saptools database.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
stacktrace, 814240, CR814240, CR#814240, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers, granular, permissions , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.