- SAP Transportation Management User Interface
- User has been given the role /SCMTMS/TRANSPORTATION_MGR_V2
- In the NWBC, after logging in to the transportation manager area, clicking on any menu option related to webdynpro service will display error: 500 Internal Server Error.
- Alert Inbox and Application Administration options are working fine, but those required for functional TM configuration are showing this error.
- You have tried using HTTP instead of HTTPS in DEV system to bypass any certificate issues; however, you still get the same 500 Internal server error.
- SICF transaction was consulted several times, all webdynpro tree services have been activated, but the error still appears.
- How can you troubleshoot this issue?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
500 no dump , KBA , TM-BF-UI , User Interface , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.