When the user searches for parked invoices and goes into the edit mode of the app, the 'Post' button is active, even though the user should not have authorization for posting invoices.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud (All Versions)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Supplier Invoices List app.
- Filter the invoices by status: Parked.
- Open a parked invoice. The Post button is active.
The user has authorization for posting the parked invoice.
1. Open the Maintain Business Users app.
2. Search for the user who is authorized for posting.
3. Open the standard BR_AP_ACCOUNTANT role.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. Select these three catalogs from the user's BR_AP_ACCOUNTANT role:
6. Scroll up and remove these three catalogs.
7. Click the Save button.
8. If the user has SAP_BR_RECEIVING_SPECIALIST role assigned, then catalog SAP_LO_BC_LFE_CRT_INTF_PC should also be removed from this role.
9. Open a parked invoice or create a new one
Now the user has no authorization to post an invoice, only to save and park invoices.
Restrict, authorisation, authorization, role, park, post, invoice , KBA , MM-FIO-IV , Fiori UI for Invoice Verification , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , MM-IV-EM , Empties Management (with active Extension EA-CP) , MM-IV-CA , G/L Clearing Account Maintenance , How To