- When accessing Rewards & Recognition from Admin Center, a "System error has occurred!" message populates.
- What can be checked to resolve this error message?
- When processing an award there is an error message.
- When accessing Rewards & Recognition page, it keeps loading.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Reward & Recognition
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center.
- Compensation Tab> Rewards and Recognition.
- When the page loads there is an error message which populates or the page will continuously load.
This error message can be caused by a few things. Mainly, the cause of this may be the instance failing to sync MDF objects to the data-base.
To resolve this please run through the following steps:
- From the companies provisioning, check and ensure "Attachment Manager" is enabled.
- Go to RBP and ensure the logged in user attempting to access R&R has the following granted under "Manage Integration Tools".
- OData API Attachment Import
- OData API Attachment Export
- Go to Configure Object Definitions and search for the spotAwardProgram object. Check to see if the column "programImage" is visible.
- From the tool search option in admin center search for "OData API Metadata Refresh and Export".
- From this page select "Refresh" next to "Cache".
- Attempt to access either R&R from Compensation or process an award to see if there is any error message still.
Should you still encounter an error after the above has been done, we can create a one-time job via provisioning to sync MDF objects with the data-base.
- Go to provisioning> Manage Scheduled jobs.
- Select Create a new job and define as follows.
- Run this job once and when completed access the instance and test accessing/processing awards.
Should you still encounter issues after checking the above please raise a support ticket. Please also contact support should this one-time job fail.
If you do not have provisioning access, please either contact your partner for this job to be created or support.
System, error, has, occurred, rnr, admin error, unable, to, process, awards, submitting, mdf sync failing, reward, and, recognition, page, keeps loading, award sumbission , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR , Reward and Recognition , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Problem