An Application Error appears when rehiring an Employee.
- Caused by: com.successfactors.db.dao.DAOException: HibernateException thrown could not insert: [com.successfactors.hris.bean.eo.PersonGlobalInfoEO]
- Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not insert: [com.successfactors.hris.bean.eo.PersonGlobalInfoEO]
- Caused by: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationExceptionSapDB: : unique constraint violated: Table(PER_PERSON_INFO_GBL_T), Index(UC_PER_PERSON_INFO_GBL_KEY)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Rehire Inactive Employees.
- Select an Employee to Rehire.
- An Application Error appears upon saving the hire.
- This is a data issue. In some cases, this is caused by a duplicate Country under Global Information Section.
- Notice there are two sections loaded for Global Information and the Country selected for both Sections are the same.
- Remove the duplicate Global Information Section and leave only one.
- The Rehire should be successful after removing the duplicate Section.
@SAP Cloud Support: Please refer to Internal Memo.
sf, success factors, EC, PER_PERSON_INFO_GBL_T, com.successfactors.hris.bean.eo.PersonGlobalInfoEO, UC_PER_PERSON_INFO_GBL_KEY, Application Error, Application Error on Rehire, Rehire, Global Information, Duplicate Global Information, ECT-115550 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , Problem