If the decimal precision of the quantity field is set to a value like 5, then system throws an error when trying to create a payout for complete balance.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central : Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Set decimal precision of quantity field in Time Account Payout object as 5.
- Add a payout from Administer Time and choose complete balance.
- Error occurs 'An error occurred please try again later'.
Payout amount becomes greater than the actual balance of the time account.
There is an enhancement request TIM-10119 to enhance the current behavior. Currently there is no fix date available for it. Once it is implemented, it will be included in release notes. You may call SAP hotline number or contact your CSM to know current status of this enhancement request.
There are two possible work-arounds to resolve this issue:
- Use partial balance instead of complete balance and enter the required amount
- Alternatively, set the decimal precision as 10 in the quantity field in the Time Account Payout object
Payout, An error occurred please try again later, Decimal Precision, Quanity, Time Account Payout, Payout quantity cannot be greater than account balance , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem