- You have created one simple File Output Integration (SFTP Destination) in IC.
- Now, there are no records getting displayed in "Configure Fileds" (as per the logic set in your scenario).
- It only shows the column headers. When you are running the scenario, it is not storing any file in the SFTP Destination.
Images/data in this KBA are from SAP's internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Integration Center -> My Integrations
2. Click on Create -> New Scheduled CSV File Output Integration
3. Chose starting entity (e.g. EmpJob)
4. No Header /Footer has been selected.
5. Set the Filters in such a way that no data gets returned.
5. Check "Configure Fields". There is No Data.
6. Set the Destination and Simple File Name.
7. Save and Run Now.
8. Go to "Review and Run"
9. Check Execution Manager for this execution
10. Now, if you check the SFTP Destination, you will find that no file has been created for this execution.
This is expected behaviour of IC that if there are no records, there will be no output file generated during runtime.
This is expected behaviour. Atleast one record should be there in the scenario to generate the output file (Simple File Name Scenario)
**If the Header/Footer is configured for the integration, then in case of no records a file with header/footer will get generated.
**If you are using "Calculated File Name", then even if you configure Header/Footer, in case of no records, no file will get generated.
Integration Center, No Output, SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem