When searching jobs via mobile, a mile OR kilometer value is always displayed with "0.00 mi" OR "0.00 km". How can this be disabled and not shown on the mobile view of the RMK site?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the RMK Site in a mobile browser
- Search Jobs
- See a 0.00 mi or 0.00 km value display on the job search results
There is a blank field in Career Site Builder under Appearance > Search Results > Mobile Configuration which is causing this 0.00 mi/km to display in the mobile version of the site.
Please follow these steps to remove that blank field and resolve this issue:
- Go to Career Site Builder
- Appearance > Search Results > Mobile Configuration
- See blank field
- Remove it by clicking on the trash bin icon > Save
SF, Success Factors, miles, kilometers , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , Problem