You are trying to create a reimbursement and when trying to save an application error is presented.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Benefits Admin Overview;
- Start the creation of the benefit;
- Select the benefit type as Reimbursement;
- Fill all the sessions;
- Try to save and get an application error;
Pay component field is not visible or inactive.
*FOR INTERNAL STAFF ONLY: PLEASE REFER TO INTERNAL MEMO*
- Go to Configure Object Definitions
- Search for the object "BenefitPaymentOptions";
- Check the field "payComponent"
This field must be Active and Editable.
fingerprint=0253b3c40338ef52ca999d6bb405e6b023a3ad51 cannot create reimbursement application error creating benefits , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem