- A Support Assistant pop up is displaying in the bottom right corner of the Incident Form application
- This occurs after a product is selected in the System Information section of the form
- Which products are available for the Support Assistant?
- Why is Support Assistant popping up when trying to log an incident?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad - Incident Form
- Support Assistant
support assistant, guided customer help, tree, incident wizard, form, create incident
SAP Convergent Mediation by DigitalRoute , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.