Error displayed while accessing any existing plans under Headcount Planning - "Error occurred while fetching plan details"
- Headcount Planning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance.
2. Navigate to "Manage Headcount Planning"
3. Open an existing Plan
4. Error displayed: "Error occurred while fetching plan details"
MDF configuration changes are not persisted in the instance.
The MDF configuration changes that are done, should be followed by the execution of "MDF to DB Sync Job" for immediate reflection of changes. This job makes sure that MDF Data Model is refreshed properly and the changes are synced up in the instance.
1. Under Provisioning, open Manage Scheduled Jobs.
2. Create a new job with Job Type as "MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC". Make sure that you add a Job Name and Job Owner and schedule the job accordingly.
3. Once the Job is completed all MDF changes will be persisted in the instance.
4. Open the existing plan and error will not be displayed anymore.
NOTE: In order to execute this job, you will need to contact your Implementation Partner or SAP Cloud Product Support team.
Headcount, Planning, Plan, Error, occurred, while, fetching, plan, details, MDF, Object, Definition, To, DB, SYNC, job, Provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem