Unable to take advantage of Multilingual content support feature in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Cannot enabe a Story for Translation introduced in release 2019.14
- Cannot enable translations of model and public dimension metadata introduced in release 2019.17
- Cannot find and assign Translator Role
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant using one account with administrator role assigned.
- Try to enable a story for translation.
=> Cannot find Mark for translation toggle button option in Story Details dialog box.
- Try to enable translations of model and public dimension metadata.
=> Cannot find Language tab to Request Model Translation.
- Go to Roles or Users.
=> Cannot find a role named as Translator in Roles page.
=> Cannot assign Translator role to a user since it is not listed in Available Roles.
Option Allow translation of user content is not enabled in System Configuration.
Go to System > Administration > System Configuration to switch on option Allow translation of user content.
After that, please grant Translator role to the user who want to take advantage of Multilingual content support feature (translate story or model).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, Multilingual, language, translation, translator, language, multi-language, content, model, story, content , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem