On rare occasions, it has happened that Supplier Invoices are approved, but still show in a blocked status in the 'Supplier Invoices List' App. This has been found to be due to technical errors or workflow processing errors. So even although the Supplier Invoice has been fully approved by the approving manager, it still show as Parked as Complete in the App.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Manager opens 'My Inbox' and approves the Supplier Invoice.
- User opens the 'Supplier Invoices List' App and displays the Invoice.
- The Invoice remains in status 'Parked as Complete'.
Backend processing failure. Technical error, activation error or workflow processing error.
- Open the 'Supplier Invoices List' App.
- Choose the Invoice with incorrect status.
- Select the Invoice and switch to 'Edit' mode.
- Press the “Park” button.
- With the same Invoice still selected, switch again to 'Edit' mode.
- Press the 'Saved as Completed' button.
Note: If you follow these steps a new workflow should be triggered, including all the approval steps. The Invoice should then be posted successfully after completing the new workflow.
Workflow error, approved, blocked, incorrect status, flexible workflow, Parked as Complete, , KBA , MM-FIO-IV , Fiori UI for Invoice Verification , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , How To