You have created Custom Mass Data Run and have defined recurrence frequency while scheduling the job.
While doing so, you observe the field End Date is not editable.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
You have created your custom MDR.
- You have generated the screens for the MDR.
- You have added the work center view to an existing work center for use in the UI application.
- Go to the custom MDR work center view.
- Click on an existing (or create a new) MDR instance.
- Click on the button Schedule.
- Set the schedule to Recurrence.
- Change the time frame to any available option like Daily.
- You will notice that the End Date Field is not editable
Your tenant has the role code as a Test Tenant.
For test systems, when you define recurrence frequency of a MDRO Run, the system will now default the end date to 30 days from the specified start date. It has been observed that the MDRO runs in the test system consume system resources and create a lot of data, but there is no action on it. Hence, stopping the automated runs beyond certain executions will help with the performance in the system and thereby, enhance the user experience.
If required, you can execute the MDRO Runs on ad hoc with the option of Schedule Immediately. You can change the end date to a maximum of 60 days from the start date.
This is applicable to both SAP delivered and custom MDRO Runs.
MDR , PDI, CustomMDR, END Date , recurrence job, schedule MDR, Social Media, Import Run; Invoice Run; Invoice Run Schedule , KBA , AP-LM-AM-BGJ , UIs for Background Jobs , AP-RC-BDS-MDR , ByDesign Studio Mass Data Run , Problem